Visit one of our meetings! We meet the first Wednesday of every month at Trappers Bar & Grill in Lino Lakes. Meetings start at 6:30 and last 90 minutes approximately. You’re welcome to eat and drink during the meeting.
Benefits of Joining the Club
As a member of the Rice Creek Snowmobile Trail Association, you have the opportunity to provide support to the volunteers who build, manage and maintain the trails you ride.
Membership benefits also include:
- An insider understanding of the system state-wide and even the chance to help make improvements
- Meeting other snowmobiling enthusiasts in your area
- Participating in fun events and family-friendly activities coordinated by the club
- Getting involved in your community in a way that directly supports your hobby
- Helping to keep the sport of snowmobiling available in our area
Join the Club!
Annual Individual/Family membership dues is $30 for the Rice Creek Trail Association. ($10 to club, $20 for membership to MNUSA)
IF you are already a MNUSA member, prices are as follows:
Individual/Family – $10
Thank you for riding safely, staying on the trails and respecting the signs so that we continue to be granted landowner permission and provide a fun experience for all!