Visit one of our meetings! We meet the first Wednesday of every month at the Circle Pines City Hall. Meetings run 6:30-8. Some members meet prior to the meeting for dinner at Trapper’s Bar & Grill or go for a drink after. We offer Zoom for those who prefer to join virtually (or are riding out of the area).
Benefits of Joining the Club
As a member of the Rice Creek Snowmobile Trail Association, you have the opportunity to provide support to the volunteers who build, manage and maintain the trails you ride.
Membership benefits also include:
- An insider understanding of the system state-wide and even the chance to help make improvements
- Meeting other snowmobiling enthusiasts in your area
- Participating in fun events and family-friendly activities coordinated by the club
- Getting involved in your community in a way that directly supports your hobby
- Helping to keep the sport of snowmobiling available in our area
Join the Club!
Annual Individual/Family membership dues is $30 for the Rice Creek Trail Association. ($10 to club, $20 for membership to MNUSA)
IF you are already a MNUSA member, an Individual/Family RCTA Membership is just $10. You can complete the Membership Form and email it to ricecreektrail@gmail and pay using the buttons below if you wish to complete the process online. We do charge a $1 convenience fee to cover the processing charge.
Rice Creek Trail Club and MNUSA is just $31
Rice Creek Trail Club Membership is just $11
Your involvement matters!